- Process Safety
- Project Management
- Process Storage Tanks
- Site Work
- Design & Drawing Office
- Specialist Work
Office and Workshop
Unit 19, Strawberry Lane Industrial Estate
Strawberry Lane, Willenhall
West Midlands WV13 3RS
Tel: 01902 366089 Fax: 01902 637920
Haven Engineering are able to provide a comprehensive design service through all stages of the project life cycle, from the design stage through to installation. This includes all process and mechanical design, all process safety work, in-house fabrication, on site installation and project management.
Haven Engineering offers a full range of process engineering services covering all aspects of process design, from developing projects from a conceptual scheme through to the detailed design, implementation and commissioning.
We offer the following process engineering services:
- Concept Design and Feasibility Studies
- Front End Design Studies
- Development of Flowsheets/P&IDs
- Process equipment selection and specification
- Process Design Safety and Risk Assessments
- Process Safety Studies including HAZOPs
- Plant Support and Troubleshooting
- Commissioning and Testing
- Compliance with existing and impending legislation
Our process engineers have a wide range of experiences of different manufacturing industries including food and drink, pharmaceutical, chemical and water treatment.
Our mechanical engineers will design all the physical elements required for plant design and installation. We provide services which include the design, layout, specification and detailing of process lines, operating equipment, building services from front end through to installation. We are able to provide P&ID drawings, pipework isometrics; detailed fabrication drawings and plant layouts.
We offer the following mechanical engineering services:
- Plant and pipework layouts
- Equipment layout
- Pipework isometrics, support schedules and detail
- Stress Analysis
- Mechanical equipment specifications
- Mechanical equipment design & detailing
- Construction and installation support
- Operations and maintenance
Haven Engineering offers a full range of process safety services to assess the risks associated with a particular design at any point of a plant life. All of our process safety work is undertaken by Chartered Engineers and offer the following Process Safety services:
- HAZOP Facilitation (including chair/secretary & recording software).
- Hazards Studies (What ID / HAZID etc.)
- Hazardous Area Classification (ATEX Zoning) & Drawings
- DSEAR Risk Assessments
- Incident Reviews
- SIL & LOPA
- Process Safety Design Reviews
Haven Engineering are able to act as the Principal Main Contractor, which we have done on several recent contracts and have therefore been responsible for the preparation and implementation of the Health and Safety plans in accordance with the C.D.M. Regulations, 2015.
As Project Managers we are able to plan and control all aspects of a project including the organising and control of all sub-contractors involved.
We are happy to discuss your project management requirements with you and provide you with a summary of our Project Management Procedure.
At our Midlands offices, we have a dedicated workshop with skilled and highly qualified engineers. We specialise in pipe and vessel projects offering design, detailing and manufacture of such works.
Our typical fabrication services include:
- Pipework fabrications in carbon steel, various grades of stainless steels including high nickel contents, such as Hastelloy, Incoloy etc. PTFE lined or coated pipework, plastic pipework in Polypropylene, uPVC, cPVC, ABS, HDPE, PVDF.
- Pipe Pressure vessels – designed and fabricated to PD5500 cat I, II and III in carbon and stainless steels.
- Vertical and horizontal storage tanks
- Access platforms, stairways and ladders in accordance with E.E.M.U.A. handbook No 105.
- General fabrications from plate, steel sections and tubular forms.
- Fabrication and construction of skid units and special purpose equipment.
- Welding available by M.I.G., T.I.G. and M.M.A. processes all qualified to ASME IX and BSEN 287 part I.
Process Storage Tanks
Haven Engineering projects design, supply and install tanks and distribution systems for various applications for the process industries. Applications have included hazardous chemicals such as Hydrochloric acid, Hypochlorites and concentrated caustic Solutions.
Haven can design, supply and install process tanks manufactured from stainless steel or thermoplastics such as HDPE (High-density polyethylene), PE (Polyethylene) and PP (Polypropylene).
Our thermoplastic tanks can be designed to your particular requirements and can be helically wound, double-walled, have secondary catchment shells or have flat or sloped floors.
Some of our customers have included Vale UK Ltd, Veolia Environmental Services, and Brenntag UK Ltd.
To ensure that our thermoplastic tanks supplied are of the highest quality, Haven Engineering Projects Ltd have gone into partnership with Formoplast Kunststofftechnik GmbH, who have been supplying high quality plastic tanks for over 50 years. We are the sole distributor of Formoplast tanks in the UK.
If you are interested in our Process Tanks design, supply and installation service or interested in purchasing any Formoplast tanks, please contact us.
Haven Engineering’s team of highly trained engineers are available for site-based projects.
Some of the typical services we provide include:
- Installation of vessels, pumps, plant and equipment.
- Fabrication and installation of pipework systems in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Nickel, ABS, PVC, HDPE, PVDF and Polypropylene.
- Electrical and instrument installations.
- Steelwork erection.
- Site built storage tanks to BS EN14015.
- Installation of Low & High Pressure Compressed Air systems.
- Installation of Chilled Water systems
- Installation of Cooling Water systems
- Installation of Powder Transfer systems
- Installation of Hygienic metering pipework systems
- Installation of Cut & Screen Pipework
We can also, if required, supply all necessary plant and equipment to suit your demands.
Design & Drawing Office
We offer a full design and drawing office service including Process Flowsheets, P&ID’s, site / plant layouts through detail design and fabrication.
Drawings are produced in AutoCAD format with Programmes in Microsoft Office Project.
We use a number of design consultants for specialist engineering services, typically:
- Chmiel Overton Partnership: Structural and civil engineering design
- 100 Nine Design Limited: Foundation consultants
Sometimes, there is a requirement to undertake design and fabrication of specialist item such as ‘one-off’ or prototypes. Haven Engineering can combine their expertise and versatility to assist you in producing specialist products including any on-site construction. Our flexible approach allows us to develop solutions tailored to our Customers unique situation rather than fitting a standard product to them. Please contact us for more information about this service.